Are you looking for an exercise program that’s inspiring, motivating and encouraging? Do you need an exercise program that offers structure, accountability and support in a group setting? If so, The “Your Midlife Maven Method” Group Personal Training Program is a good fit for you.
Group personal training has recently been gaining popularity, because it’s a fun and interesting way to get fit, while accessing expert fitness training and guidance, at an affordable price. Small group personal training has become the future of workout experiences, providing a great personal training alternative to 1 On 1 personal training at a fraction of the cost.
What Is It:
The “Your Midlife Maven Method” Group Personal Training Program Includes The Following:
- An outcome-based 4 or 6 week small group training program that helps midlife women reach their health and fitness goals, through cardio exercises and strength training exercises designed specifically for midlife women.
- A group personal training program that offers midlife women an opportunity to be part of a community of women who are on the same or similar health and fitness journey.
- Weekly online small group personal training classes with no more than 10 participants.
- Group personal training classes that offer guidance and instruction on proper movement, technique, and form to prevent injury.
- Online group training classes that allow you to join from anywhere.
- Monthly group fitness challenges that keep you challenged, motivated and encouraged.
- Access to video workouts that will keep you exercising outside of the regularly scheduled group classes.
How It Works:
As your Group Personal Trainer, I Will Do The Following:
- Lead you in weekly group cardio exercise classes designed to get your heart pumping, and increase your endurance and stamina in a fun and energetic environment. Classes will range from 40-55 minutes.
- Lead you in weekly strength training classes designed to help you get strong and toned through body weight and weighted exercises. Classes range from 20-35 minutes.
- Train you to use proper technique and from during the group training classes to maximize your results, and limit injury.
- Provide you with ongoing instruction and positive feedback to keep you motivated and encouraged.
- Offer online group personal training classes that foster the camaraderie of in-person fitness classes.
- Provide a group personal training accountability program to keep you motivated and encouraged to stay on track.
- Offer tips, tools and resources in the group classes to help you improve your overall health and fitness.
Book Your Free Group Personal Training Discovery Call Here!!